Baz 2440 Valiant slant6/Single side draft Delortto

Baz 2440

yeah that's what I have ,but have read somewhere that these carbs are designed to run 1 throttle body per cylinder. Looking at that you would think that the centre 2 cylinders are going to starve the others for fuel though they obviously don`t all open at once. . Lynx got sold to Webber performance in Victoria  and I see they don't advertise these manifolds any more .

Edited by Baz 2440
stupidity

On 11/07/2020 at 01:47, Baz 2440 said:

yeah that's what I have ,but have read somewhere that these carbs are designed to run 1 throttle body per cylinder. Looking at that you would think that the centre 2 cylinders are going to starve the others for fuel though they obviously don`t all open at once. . Lynx got sold to Webber performance in Victoria  and I see they don't advertise these manifolds any more .

I dont think it would matter if its sized and jetted correctly,  the carb doesnt care how many cylinders it is feeding, it just puts 'x' amount of fuel into the air that passes through it and the manifold delivers that mix to the cylinder