the malossi meat stroker

rumrum

2 hours ago, ThePog said:

The feeling when you find the barry who knows exactly what you need when you thought it would be difficult, is friendly and helpful, AND gives you trade....

Better than sex.

man so good, i shook the blokes hand and said cheers for making this easy, he looked at me like wtf and was like aggghhh mayte it WAS easy wats the problems 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

leg day..... was blown away with how dirty the inner's were, 1L of kero and a can of brakekleen later.... forks have only taken 120ml each and were weird to do as the spring dosent separate from the chrome inner tube so you have to fill the inner with the spring in it then put the outer on upside down to screw them with the 8mm Allen key, they are like upside down/standard fork hybrid weird italianness 

20200726_111936.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yeah nah yeah offered the motor up to the frame and began wiring, started her up too! ringading ding just waiting on wheels from the powder coated and a floating disc imported from malossi Italy scootling got in for me.

pretty happy with it

20200913_164553.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/09/2020 at 09:46, rumrum said:

frame back from the powdercoaters in s nice satin grey, wheels coming next week. if your in Auckland I highly recommend powderworks onehunga!

20200912_093418.jpg

What did they charge to do that? Im looking for a new powder coat place

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

took it for a brap up the road, very quick! until the fuel bowl empty... habe to suck on the vaccum line to get it to fill as the new carb dosent have a pick up to suit, will need to get a new petcock then I can start tuning very promising so far though

got it idling nicely and had a little go up the road, scoot wouldn't get to full throttle sounded like it was getting to much air like when you pull an air box off a standard scoot, did the old fingers over the carb yo see and nope needs more fuel air... changed the needle position and got about 3/4 throttle. ran around breaking it in for a 20 mins..... then held my fingers over the carb mouth to kill it and now it doesn't want to start.. fark 

left it over night and still nothing. has spark has fuel seems to have compression when I hold my finger over the sparkplug hole. pulled the head, gasket looks fine as does the piston and rings, pulled the reed valve and it looks like my crank is flooded... 

put it back together after cranking with no plug or reeds to empty it? still nothing so I'm stuck