mutiny's new Mazda Utility vehicle.

kyteler

How hard are these to convert to rotary? I know there is the REPU but I seem to remember some sharn about it not being as straight forward as you would think for RHD?

Bagged, C’notched and rotary was always the plan for mine. Still is.

Just now, kiwi808 said:

How hard are these to convert to rotary? I know there is the REPU but I seem to remember some sharn about it not being as straight forward as you would think for RHD?

Bagged, C’notched and rotary was always the plan for mine. Still is.

Want to swap a standard chassis for a notched one?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have had zero success with diesel in a seized engine, but awesome results from a 50/50 mix of acetone and ATF.

The acetone thins out the oil letting it wick in everywhere and then evaporates leaving the oil behind. Replenish every few days over a couple weeks and some pressure o on the crank each time you top up the sauce and I'd be surprised if it didn't work free. 

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

I see your needing to track down brake and cluthc masters... if you dont go new, there is a guy with a few of these (or other mazda utes of similar vintage) stored behind a shed in rangoria..if you get stuck LMK, and ill track a phone number down for ya.