Ball transport CHCHUR

smokin'joe

a good friend of mine wants to spoil her son with an epic ride to his first Formal

is there anyone in CHCH with something special for his arrival ? dosn't need to be classic/hot-rod/ mental, just that she merely has a Mazda MPV, and the young fella deserves better than that.

beers, fuel, abuse for payment

6 hours ago, kyteler said:

It's CHCH... 

...someone must have a TE72 with bolt on flares attached to the bottom of the factory flare, rolling on Performance Wheels Spitfires and Eagers? 

Pffft t series. Chch ain't that fancy 

• Like 4

MPV and sliding doors are cool - or maybe he should get on upmarket version, like Toyota Alphard - apparently that's how they roll in Singapore and thereabouts these days...

Alternatively I hear CHC or South Island  in general is the home of good AU coons so...

i can try the cortina in for a wof if you havent got anything sorted. no issues either way, just if it breaks down he has to help push, its the rules.  Edit, i also have a mate with a very nice VE commy V8, walkinshaw bits, tis the thing to hoon about in so i'm told, he would be keen for gas money, he usually is anyway

75388289_10162435173665177_7649327635960430592_o.jpg

106676189_265658494882987_3969713574442507958_o.jpg

• Like 5

On 02/07/2020 at 01:03, ul9601 said:

MPV and sliding doors are cool - or maybe he should get on upmarket version, like Toyota Alphard - apparently that's how they roll in Singapore and thereabouts these days...

Alternatively I hear CHC or South Island  in general is the home of good AU coons so...

haha, only good AU is a crushed or derbyed one !!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MightyJoe said:

i can try the cortina in for a wof if you havent got anything sorted. no issues either way, just if it breaks down he has to help push, its the rules.  Edit, i also have a mate with a very nice VE commy V8, walkinshaw bits, tis the thing to hoon about in so i'm told, he would be keen for gas money, he usually is anyway

will give her a buzz and get back to you. cheers

• Like 1