MOTAT drive in movies 17th July?

23 hours ago, chris r said:

Who's keen to go to see blues brothers at MOTAT. 

Tickets Here

I was thinking blues brothers on the 17th july

Gates open at 5pm and last entry at 6.45

$30 per car and you can bring as many people as you have seat belts 

Maaaate i can roll 6 deep in mine 

not sure how many would actually want to be with 6 sweaty people in a drive in movie to watch blues brothers though 

• Haha 1

I was at the back in my modern daily and saw 99% of the screen. was pretty decent actually

They didn't seem to give a fuck about seat belts with the cars going in. I think that's more a don't take the piss and jam 11 people in your tiida 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Thousand Dollar Supercar said:

I haven't seen the setup - would I be able to see anything from in my XJ-S if there was an SUV in front of me?

Just get in early/use your jaaaag powers to seduce the people on charge and go up front? 

19 hours ago, Thousand Dollar Supercar said:

I haven't seen the setup - would I be able to see anything from in my XJ-S if there was an SUV in front of me?

Given I'm unlikely to get back to the deep south of Papakura, get sorted, get my car, and head back up in time, then I'd say I'm likely to be going in my ute, so you'd be welcome to a spot either in the cabin, or perhaps just on the tailgate/tray?

spacer.png

I took the kids to Jurassic Park in the weekend, and we got in pretty early. As I was in the ute we were parked right at the back, and vision wasn't a problem. They park the cars according to size, so if you go in early in something small/low then you'll likely be put up the front.

• Like 2