Pickup required, dunedin.

I can definitely transport and store it no worries but will need a hand to pick up from sellers and move into the shed at my end as i dont have an engine crane down here yet and diesel engines usually weigh more than the moon.

I hope its for lada wag. 

Ps giz lada wag.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, azzurro said:

I can definitely transport and store it no worries but will need a hand to pick up from sellers and move into the shed at my end as i dont have an engine crane down here yet and diesel engines usually weigh more than the moon.

I hope its for lada wag. 

Ps giz lada wag.

Yeah it will be a heavy bloody thing. 

And yep it's for the lada wag. Guy had modified it to fit into a niva and had it all running and driving, but ran a bearing. Comes with a good crank though. So most the hard work is done! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, azzurro said:

I hope its for lada wag. 

Ps giz lada wag.

You can leave it in my warehouse if you are lacking for space.  PM me if you want a hand

1 hour ago, DoBro Jesus said:

The guy said he can hold it for a month or so until I can get free time to come get it. But if you're coming up this way @smokin'joe, I wouldnt say no to it being brought up, saves me a trip down. 

He said I'd need a couple guys to lift it though so whether it's just you or not may be tricky. 

stinky Tom would be with me, and could rustle up one more if needed.

• Like 1

On 11/06/2020 at 11:36, DoBro Jesus said:

Cool just let me know when would work for you and I'll check with him and tee it up. 

you gonna need help !!

you need at least 3 hands to perform a decent reach around on stinky Tom ! (so he has advised!!)

1 hour ago, DoBro Jesus said:

Yeah this is all done and dusted and sitting at my work now, cheers to @smokin'joe for being a legend and getting it as far as timaz for me! 

all part of Oldschool Karhmacollect, brother.

what goes around, comes around.......... now, where the fuck we getting OTP in August ?

• Like 2