KPR brought a 20v

kpr

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All 6 manual glass gears intact,    although says no if you nang it in 1st  then try go to 2nd at high rpm. 

Chucked wideband on it.  lean as when cold, up in the 15's then gets leaner and starts to missfire.  so maybe coolant sensor bung.  or it doesn't like the new  o2 sensor old mate put in it.
when warm 14.3afr at cruise  12.2 full throttle.  will see what it does after  fix cold running issue.  but can possibly do some janky mods, to lean it out a touch for that fuel economy

4 hours ago, Stu said:

Does it do jumps

probably.   already been mocked by 6 year old nephew.   "whys the back jacked up so much"     so just need those  @ajg193  springs  for the front

• Like 1

yeh.  i only said o2 because  half the internet recon  o2 sensor fixed problem.     I would have thought it would be ignored when cold anyway,  to give it heat up time.   

seems to be common issue

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Its a glass pack muffler. well a fire extinguisher actually..  In an attempt to let the front part of the exhaust do its  wizardry. have had good results doing it in the past,  but ideally it would be longer.  
Have been trying to see how small can go on exhaust, but the more stuff i try, the less likely there looks to be a substitute for the 3"

• Like 2

Oh and watched the video must be pretty sweet with 112kw. Always liked the way a blacktop drives through the gears, even if they are smelly 20v.

I guess some kinda cold air box/pod filter shit and 3” video are on the cards when you get that far?

• Like 2

Not sure if will ever do bigger exhaust, because old man quiet daily driver.  but it would be nice to grab those gains down a 4000rpm.

I may modify the stock airbox to try gain back some of the losses with it on.  just need to find one to butcher.    bigger feed pipe and modify the entry to a big oval shape cone.  so it feeds the bottom of the box and effectively makes it bigger at the same time

• Like 2

• 1 month later...