1982 910 Bluebird Coupe

Agree, so fucking nice!

Parents had a SSS coupe when I was young and I ended up with a 4dr SSS as my first car, I sold it because the rust just got so horrific no volume of newtech could hide it from the wof man.....

Hope there are no dodge repairs to discover and its back on the road soon!

• Like 1

Just now, Callum Radford said:

@NickJ I've definitely found some dodgy repairs, have just chosen to ignore them for the time being haha

I cringe hard on the thought that if mine does surface, every rust repair bodge known to man will be found and i'll be forever that guy.

Just now, BlownCorona said:

totally agree on the blitz ss. had one on my old charade turbo and it was such a crisp sounding valve. 

so stoked dads engine is going into this, it was sad to remove it from his s110 race car.

Such a good flutter when ya tighten them up too! And I'm super stoked to get it built up and drop it in, see how much fun itll be! Pretty sure your dad and Hayden are popping down this afternoon so will be good to talk to him about it!

Just now, Callum Radford said:

Such a good flutter when ya tighten them up too! And I'm super stoked to get it built up and drop it in, see how much fun itll be! Pretty sure your dad and Hayden are popping down this afternoon so will be good to talk to him about it!

i think its me and hayden coming down to surprise dad. dad thinks hes driving down to get the car tomorrow. 

Can you slot the holes where the engine mount brackets affix to the block to sling the engine a bit lower in the hole? 

Alternatively, I think the 2ltr engines have a taller deck height. So with the z18 motor you gain a bit of clearance.

• 1 month later...