What has a small alternator?

SOHC

I want to find an alternator that would fit inside this generator if I cut the brackets off, 106.5mm is the inside diameter 153mm is the length, they sell a complete conversion but it’s like $1600 NZD, any help would be appreciated. 

DF84A2F1-DFBD-4C45-A459-45F4238C1CA0.jpeg

Just now, ThePog said:

I have one off a Toyota 2y, the body is 105mm diameter ignoring the screws holding it together and some shit hanging off the back. Might work of you got creative with the body clamping.

UgKO1eX.jpg

That could work, is it internally regulated?

• 2 weeks later...

I  my quest for the lightest everything for the Cortina racecar I discovered Kubota mini tractors had a tiny wee alternator 

They weren't even expensive.... but perhaps they're too big in O/D to fit inside the housing you have 

Just now, Unclejake said:

I  my quest for the lightest everything for the Cortina racecar I discovered Kubota mini tractors had a tiny wee alternator 

They weren't even expensive.... but perhaps they're too big in O/D to fit inside the housing you have 

I think I know the ones you mean, they are a fixed magnet type, its like a motorcycle flywheel with a pulley and an alloy bracket ?