Hayholes rusty dreams

oldnrusty

Awesome shed man that is so cool, awesome project, I have always loved that red tudor! has a hemi v8 if i remember right? It was always at muscle car madness with the scavengers car club they all had some really cool cars

• Like 1

Looks like a sweet project. 

Harry didnt sting ya to bad ? 

I work with dyl orpwood, harrys youngest and have bought bits from them in the past. 

Orpwoods tend to command top dollar on vehicles. But the do seem to find the gems hidden away

• Like 1

17 hours ago, maxted said:

Awesome shed man that is so cool, awesome project, I have always loved that red tudor! has a hemi v8 if i remember right? It was always at muscle car madness with the scavengers car club they all had some really cool cars

Not sure on the motor, I know his son that was there helping us out had a coupe with a big block hemi init he had just sold from memory, by yeah really cool build especially when he built it no one in NZ was building hotrod like that.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JustHarry said:

Looks like a sweet project. 

Harry didnt sting ya to bad ? 

I work with dyl orpwood, harrys youngest and have bought bits from them in the past. 

Orpwoods tend to command top dollar on vehicles. But the do seem to find the gems hidden away

I did hear that he's abit of a wheeler dealer, but i'm happy with the deal I got, I also sold the fenders for 650 bucks to a local guy that has a carpentry shop and he said he'd help me out with making a couple of wood parts that he needed for his aswel, and would just run off two of them. So that's cool.

17 hours ago, Chris.QCR said:

Love this car bro and your plans ! Was a bloody great day out at Harrys. Such a top bloke and yeah him and his boys sure know how to find a bargain

Stoked ya found a chassis mate and local too !

Always a great time hangin out with you guys mate. 

And yeah was bloody stoked to find that chassis and blew my mind it was only 20 odd minutes away. Hopefully make a start on the body as soon as I find out these body mount dimms or whether I can just sit in straight on the chassis

• Like 4

• 11 months later...