Te Urewera Undertaking, 2020 Nov 27th, 28th, 29th.

5 hours ago, WankBankA100 said:

Question time, I'm planning on bringing my Honda CB100 (Adventure spec) along as a backup bike. Will there be space on a trailer for it? I may be sweet talked into letting someone ride it if their bike breaks down........

Jason was gonna ride it, but he's out. She's running all new gear including a fully rebuilt motor.

If I break down I’d hotwire it and use it. Save the support bikes for spare CT’s. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Beaver said:

No, because @Geophy is a bitch and isn't going.

I can grab them from you? Best bet is actually @WankBankA100 as I'm touch and go as I'm not guaranteed  to make the start line, but happy to grab them anyway as Ill be seeing Richard before then.

@Beaver

I’ll grab em off you when we sort your bike out...

Looks good to me, the link from last year was showing going via frasertown instead of going inland via Ohuka but id guessed we were going that way

1 WEEK TO GO

Long range forecast for rain looks minimal with maybe some rain Thursday evening/early Friday morning in the Motu for some water in the ford

• Like 2

I've finally finished putting my bike together and started putting some miles on it. 

Rode to work today, topped out 85km/h on the flat haha Poor thing really struggles to get into the power band in top gear.

I'm pretty temped to gear it down a bit to get it into a sweeter rev range for open road thrashing.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, anglia4 said:

I've finally finished putting my bike together and started putting some miles on it. 

Rode to work today, topped out 85km/h on the flat haha Poor thing really struggles to get into the power band in top gear.

I'm pretty temped to gear it down a bit to get it into a sweeter rev range for open road thrashing.

@anglia4 What are you operating bike wise?