Te Urewera Undertaking, 2020 Nov 27th, 28th, 29th.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, MopedNZ said:

I have a feeling numbers may be smaller than last year despite the amount signed up. If the interest in this thread is anything to go by. Hope not. But yeah. 

Pretty sure @Thphantum and @MaxPower are in support vehicles which is 100% more than enough. If you're genuinely stuck for a bike then flick me a message @mark105

But, if it ends up with a speed cock sticker on it I will literally burn down your house. 

Yeah they will be more then enough but if driving means I can partake in one way rather then sitting on the couch at home then ill happily take driving.

Long story short I have 2 barrels, one is F$%^ed and the replacement got broken during shipping so I haven't given up but getting the good one fixed isn't going so well.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, mark105 said:

Yeah they will be more then enough but if driving means I can partake in one way rather then sitting on the couch at home then ill happily take driving.

Long story short I have 2 barrels, one is F$%^ed and the replacement got broken during shipping so I haven't given up but getting the good one fixed isn't going so well.

PM me bb. Xoxoxox. 

IMG_20201105_155938.thumb.jpg.7ae0b159b0a51fc4b8927804d40187ec.jpg

This is

Bivy bag

Sleeping bag

Rain gear

Change of clothes

Camp Food for Thursday to Sunday

Mug

Just missing the sleeping mat, which is always an awkward thing to pack anywhere. Might fold it flat and attach to one of the rack sides, maybe a spare tube, tools will fit.in the normal toolbox, maybe the tyre levers/spanners in my jacket

• Like 5

4 hours ago, mark105 said:

Buy @Dolan CT110?

Assuming he still owns it? 

Buying tried and true bikes beats fixing shit ones.