Te Urewera Undertaking, 2020 Nov 27th, 28th, 29th.

2 hours ago, MopedNZ said:

Fuuuu I am excited for the elevated love pit in the Waikeremoana Chalets. Luxury, comfort and warm men. All in once place. 

Edit; phwoar they had snow last month. 

Image may contain: sky, table, plant, outdoor, water and nature

Hide contents

Aforementioned elevated love pit:

Image may contain: bedroom and indoor

Plenty of room for activities

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, anglia4 said:

@johnnyfive was it you that has the little fuel can that bolted to the side of your bike?

Where did you get that from?

EDIT: I can only find them on wish :oops:

I've just ordered one of these from Aliexpress. Hopefully it arrives in time! I went for a 5L because my MX100 tank is so small (4.5L or so)  https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000187680968.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.53fa4c4dQY7p6x 

7 hours ago, anglia4 said:

@johnnyfive was it you that has the little fuel can that bolted to the side of your bike?

Where did you get that from?

EDIT: I can only find them on wish :oops:

I can't find now, but I bought the same shit as from Aliexpress but from an Australian reseller on Trademe because I was worried about time at the time. Paid a slight premium to get it a bit faster obviously, the quality and locking mechanism is a bit shit (surprise!). Can't find the listing now though. 
For what its worth, the proper Rotopax ones are waay nicer than the China cheap stuff, but you didn't need me to tell you that. They also cost multitudes more. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RUNAMUCK said:

Better actually.

Now got a direct flight home to chch. Instead of going via Aux. 

Except the mrs might not back in time to pick me up at the earlier time. 

Are you still requiring entertainment in Tga for couple of hours when you arrive?

12 hours ago, BLIZZO said:

whats our max distance this year? interwebs tell me I should get around 150-160km from my 9L ish Cg125 tank on the XR200 engine

Pretty sure it'll be last year's day 2 but in reverse (which means up hill). It's 155km so you might be 'right, Jim! 

47083736784_d50b54f1fd_b.jpg

11 hours ago, Truenotch said:

Pretty sure it'll be last year's day 2 but in reverse (which means up hill). It's 155km so you might be 'right, Jim! 

ah sweet, the old pump bottle of gas to biff in and then discard as soon as theres enough room in the tank will be aplenty then.