Te Urewera Undertaking, 2020 Nov 27th, 28th, 29th.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 06/07/2020 at 12:46, MopedNZ said:

Hi people. 

I like tyres and can get all of them. 

Whilst SR241's are a mad dog tyre (and can definitely fit a 1.4 wheel - main issue is fitment between forks and/or guards) There are other options available. Well there is one option. 

You can get these:

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJ3ZWItbmluamEtaW1hZ2VzIiwia2V5IjoiYXdhcmRcL2ltYWdlc1wvcHJvZGltZ1wvMTc0M18xLmpwZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7InJlc2l6ZSI6eyJ3aWR0aCI6NzAwLCJoZWlnaHQiOjcwMCwiZml0IjoiaW5zaWRlIiwid2l0aG91dEVubGFyZ2VtZW50Ijp0cnVlfX0sInZlcnNpb24iOiI5MzhhNGI1Mjk2MjdjNWRkMzAyNWFkZmE0OGQ0MDQ1YjljYzU0MjBhIn0=

Available in 2.50/2.75/3.00x18. 
Also available in 2.50/2.75/3.00x18

Also soz. But the NZ supplier will only have a couple of SR241's till later this month because I just ordered most of them.

TOP TIP: Use heavy duty 17" tubes for max non flat tyres. 

Yo, did the SR241’s make it to NZ? The 18-2.75’s that is. Been keeping an eye out, and they’re just showing up as indent order everywhere...

2 hours ago, MopedNZ said:

Arrival has been pushed back to 15 October. Will keep an eye on it. 

Ah, awesome mate... (Not awesome about date being pushed out - last time it took me 6-9 months from memory to get my indent order of Shinko's).

Hopefully they'll start keeping better stock of the Shinko SR241 range in NZ moving forward.

2 minutes ago, WankBankA100 said:

Hopefully they'll start keeping better stock of the Shinko SR241 range in NZ moving forward.

Yeh, cause 3 dudes wanting  couple of pairs once a year is definitely worth holding stock for...:tongue: (wheres the sarcasm font)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

Yeh, cause 3 dudes wanting  couple of pairs once a year is definitely worth holding stock for...:tongue: (wheres the sarcasm font)

So Jacinda didn't let you know that Whites is bringing SR241's in more sizes on account of my specific pesting?

I thought you knew it all and had solid contacts. Fallen so far my friend. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whites is just quite annoying at keeping solid stock. If stuff sells out it's popular. But only when their 12 month forecasting is done for the following year do they increase order amounts. 

Lamesharn. 

Gonna throw some SR241's on the WABE soon. 

Edited by MopedNZ

3 hours ago, MopedNZ said:

Whites is just quite annoying at keeping solid stock. If stuff sells out it's popular. But only when their 12 month forecasting is done for the following year do they increase order amounts. 

Lamesharn. 

Gonna throw some SR241's on the WABE soon. 

That's the problem when one supplier absolutely dominates the parts importation business. No fucks given...

• Like 1