Te Urewera Undertaking, 2020 Nov 27th, 28th, 29th.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep keen

Just now, Truenotch said:

@johnnyfive - can you please add the locations for each night to the first post? I went to book accommodation and got confuse. Friday Gisborne, Saturday Waikaremoana? 

Also, who would like to bunk-up in a fisherman's cabin at Waikaremoana? @Beaver, @Geophy, @mark105, @RUNAMUCKBORT? 

Yes please! 

• Like 1

@johnnyfive - can you please add the locations for each night to the first post? I went to book accommodation and got confuse. Friday Gisborne, Saturday Waikaremoana? 

Yes, excellent point. Will do so now. You are right though, Day One Friday 27th Gisborne, Day Two Saturday 28th Waikaremoana, Day Three Sunday 29th return home.

• Thanks 1

Also, who would like to bunk-up in a fisherman's cabin at Waikaremoana? @Beaver, @Geophy, @mark105, @RUNAMUCKBORT? 

I have a bed with J5 thanks mate. 

But I expect once people get their shit together those spots will be snapped up no worries.

Thanks. 

Next question... Who has a spare bed or 5? looks like she's full! 

1031193488_ScreenShot2020-06-23at8_43_48PM.png.4431ac2b6d12cb6a42838904cdb46ec4.png

Give them a call during business hours tomorrow. They seemed cagey about bookings when I got in touch and were gonna trial online bookings again after removing them During lock down. 

The lovely lady took a wee while but managed to book the same place I had last year. Eventually the email they said would take an hour came the next day and it was sorted. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bit of a /ling thread jack, but anyone wanting a good shakedown/cant wait til november to ride with a bunch of sweaty dudes, PPSC are organising a ride from the hawkes bay up to waikaremoana for an overnighter. looking at the last weekend of august, 29-30. if that sounds appealing to you just send a fax my typist Gladys and she can telex you an information pack.

• Like 4