Power files

yetchh

Ive got a cheap pneumatic one that I can't remember where I got it  from,  probably trademe.  Used the shit out of it and it works  mint. It's a 10mm wide belt one

I get my belts from PPS and they are legit. 

I dunno what I paid for belts last time I bought some but it would have been less than any bunnings/supercheap type place. 

You can buy online from PPS, their stuff is really good quality and usually cheaper. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, AllTorque said:

I bought a tool shed power file last week. I’m glad I got this one and not the Ozito that is half the price but half the power. Stink buzz for me when I saw yesterday it is now $40 cheaper. If anyone is thinking of getting one jump on it now. $99

https://www.thetoolshed.co.nz/product/3433-toolshed-file-sander

Thanks mate, just bought one. Looks like good value for money.

• Like 3

Just now, AllTorque said:

I emailed them about the price drop after I bought it and they are giving me the difference as a voucher. Great service. I’ll use it to get some more belts.

Maybe I should email them too.. Only bought mine two weeks ago. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just came here to say I got an email from toolshed saying their powerfiles are only $99. But then I see that's what they were when I bought mine. 

100% would trade again. I havent used it that much, (still chewing through the 10 belts that came with it) but fuck these things are the shit.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Geophy said:

I roll a pneumatic aliexpress one daily paid $25 for it and put 3M belts on it. Is identical to the ones being sold from the local autolink for $150, like identical identical. Good belts is key 3M are easy to get but have had good luck through pps.

got a link to the one you got?