DABUZZ'Z 1971 MAZDA CAPELLA RE + New 74 RX4

dabuzz

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really enjoying your thread, I was hooked at 9" and Astrons tbh.

It looked like things were going so well, share some pics of where you're up to now, it might be therapeutic?

I think everyone who has had a project car has been let down by someone somewhere along the line. It's par for the course.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Way too far down the rabbit hole now to stop, just have to keep going!

@Valiant if I had you at 9 inch/astrons, you might be a little disappointed after my next post, Haha. Body work log is pretty much updated, so will show where the mechanicals are at next 

• Like 1

Just now, dabuzz said:

Anyway, the car will be going back factory white and I like the old school feel, so I had the 'racing' stripes reproduced to be fitted at a later stage. 

Yus! Big fan of this idea! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, I've always dreamt of doing a nut and bolt resto, I tried many years ago on another car but I got over my head and sold it. I wont do it again either too time consuming, but I'm determined to make this build the best I possibly can.

• Like 6

Ah yea, should have mentioned that, they are off the shelf super low cobra springs, and KYB shocks, once the car is on its feet and getting close to completion I'll get the shocks shortened to suit, at the mo I already know the nose will sit too high