Sign in to follow this  
Truenotch

OS Nats 2021 - Camp Rangi Woods?

What do you think about Nats at Rangi Woods in 2021?   

40 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Nats at Rangi Woods in 2021?

• Yes, let's do it! April 8-12 is best for me
    • Yes, let's do it! April 22-26 is best is best for me
    • Rangi Woods sounds good, but those dates don't work for me
    • No thanks, Camp Rangi Woods doesn't float my boat
    • Wats nats?

Hey guys, 

I know it's a whole year away, but it would be a good idea to lock in a venue for Nats 2021. A few of us have chatted about the idea of going back to Camp Rangi Woods for 2021 since it'll be 10 years since the first CRW event back in 2011. 

I've had a chat to the camp about availability and at the moment April 8-12 or April 22-26th are available. 

April 8-12th is the week after easter and two weeks after Beach Hop. April 22-26th will include Anzac day (Saturday) which means everyone gets a free Monday off. There's no dates available in March, but I think April can work fine. 

What do y'all think? Camp Rangi Woods is cheap and is nice and private if our shenanigans get loud. 

If everyone's keen for a nats in 2021, we can make this go ahead. We'll need to make a booking as soon as possible because Camp Rangi is hot property and books out early. 

For those who don't know about Camp Rangi Woods - it's nestled in the ranges of the Manawatu near Palmerston North. Here's a link to their website: https://www.pnrotary.co.nz/CampRangiWoods.php

Here's a few pics from last time: 

n1.jpg

n3.jpg

N02.jpg

N01.jpg

• Like 4

Camp rangi woods was where nats' began for me. 2021 is the 10th anniversary of my first time. Three lonesome vehicles, and nine hardy souls made the pilgramage. To spend a weekend sinking brews with a bunch of weirdos off the internet.  Friendships were forged, and shenanigans were perpatrated which have become part of oldschool folklore.

@ryanfels  will never forget I'm sure. Lololol

• Like 5

Don't really care which of those dates it is, but voted later one as it'll incorporate anzac day observed so less anal leave to take at work haha. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, RUNAMUCK said:

Do.we push this out to.2023?

Celebrate 20 years of os.co.ng?

That’s good thinking Bartman! 

• Like 1