Beach Hop 2020

_Matt

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, nzed said:

Know this is silly but whats the point in entering, do you need it to be able to enter into cruises etc or is it just for competitions etc?

Mostly you need it to enter the official cruises to get into the special parking at the end of the runs - Waihi, Whitianga, Onemana, Whangamata

For the Onemana one, you need to second sticker they put on when you line up at the start so people can't join 1/2 way through.

There is also a special entrants-only draw for $10k on the Sunday.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nzed said:

Know this is silly but whats the point in entering, do you need it to be able to enter into cruises etc or is it just for competitions etc?

mine is for business advertising reasons really. main street for talking and max profile of people viewing the shit i have. (eg rotary beetle)

you can cruise the main street at night when ever but say you head to a viewing spot you might find it hard getting a car park to view but if you are an entered person they always have car parks there for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Nominal said:

Did I see you fixing a broken down Falcon(?) or something?

Usual story broken down Fords and Chevs helping hahah.

Nah some guy in his falcon got a flat battery watching the cruise on the Onemana hill so gave him a jump.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
47 minutes ago, mopig said:

I'd love to go this year, but missing out on tickets that day it was released, and accomodation being so expensive and hard to get, makes it too hard basket. 

Tickets don't really matter all that much, but the accommodation does.

9 hours ago, mopig said:

Having never been, and don't have the decent Goss on where to go what to do, the attraction of having parking everywhere for the events is the most appealing part to having the tickets.. or have I got that completely wrong too?

Def accomodation is key lol

Fair enough, it does make it a bit easier. There is usually a way to get registered by contacting the organisers and asking directly I think.

• 7 months later...