Rb drifters nana spec 82 mirage

rb drifter

Okay so this is my nana spec mirage that I daily drive, only things not factory is the seat covers, stereo and window tints

She runs the big block 1.2 liter power house with a race shift kitted 3 speed automatic transmission. 

Doesn't like going over 80kph but that's just a safety feature to keep your license 

Currently on the hunt for a steering rack if theres any around?  

Costs roughly $60 to fill from empty and that last me two weeks sometimes, cheaper than driving my bt50. 

Would look sweet lowered on some 13s or 14s but other than that I'll just drive the shit out of it

IMG_20181021_105747_045.thumb.jpg.b9399c8521961485b802d1481a4eb998.jpg

discuss nana's skid hack here:

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Not a great update but I picked up a later model mirage for parts. I was really hoping the steering rack was the same but appears to be rather different. Also wanted to see what hubs I can swap on for better brakes and so those stupid bolts dont fowl on my 14x7s so I have acquired evo 3 hubs by the looks. 

20200216_170522.jpg

• 1 month later...

So at first when it failed a wof before Christmas I got my workmate to check why it had a knock in steering and he assured me it was the wrack itself not the wrack ends. Turns out I've been hunting for a wrack for no reason it was actually just a wrack end...... gggrrrrr! 

So ordered one off repco as an "essential item" , slapped it on in there and we will get an alignment and wof once lockdown is overs.

Also wired up some sweet speakers in front doors and rear parcel tray I raided from the au falcon padock car, freebies!  20200409_165527.thumb.jpg.acbb278eb8b5ae14f39fa813754d23f9.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...