Aubz popa smurf nifty 50

Aubs

So brought this little falla today 1980s

Honda nifty 50. With a few spears was all in bits ive put back together to see whats missing all seems to be there motor turns sounds like has compression. So ill change fliuds and give it a try too start if it dosnt. Ive got a parts moped that did run a few months ago before used for parts so will use that motor if need be

20200126_191409.jpg

20200126_191448.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

We are running....

So now a hybrid of a newer honda i think anyway and 1980s nifty..

Newer moped frame then a newer motor wich was given too me. And cutting my parts nifty frame and welderd. That onto the new frame to accommodate the nifty rear panels and tank. As the nifty frame wouldnt take the newer motor. And the nifty frame is prety shot really

Taken for a small ride up and down my driveway a couple times fells good. 

Still not finished will finish up tidying her up.

20200408_112126.jpg

• Like 1

So mounted the basket wich I think super dope. And used some of the front guard that i had to cut to cover the gap under the light. Gave it some rear breaks wich work ok. And mounted some foot pegs further back. With floor bord still there. Just for a more better position. Gona make a cover for the gap under neathe the seat. And paint the rear panels blue. Or many repaint the whole bike. And wheels. 

20200410_010702.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Feel prity good gone from complete bear frame to complet running ready bike within a couple weeks. Note kids have slown down the progress abit haha.still loads too do but just testing out the racks. 

20200421_161044.jpg

Painted the rear  fairings white to match the wheels and floor black. In a effot to make look alil more together. Now trying to think what colour to paint but think looks alright for now. Did think a real fluro pink or teal keeping wheels white but for now this will do

aviary-image-1587607343326.jpeg

aviary-image-1587607309136.jpeg