Nelson Swapmeet - 20 Feb 2021

ThePog

22 minutes ago, Willdat? said:

@yoeddynzusually makes an appearance. I guess I'll take my CL50 out there if it hasn't sold by then. I had a pretty good clean out last year so all my other treasures are being hoarded. 

Shall I book a site? You can chuck the bike on the wee truck..

I'll be going and will try to rummage up some stuff to sell.  But at this point I can't really think of much I need/have to sell. Selling my viva wagon so could always put that on display there. 

I'll try to better my record of not buying much. Last year I think I bought one magazine. 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ThePog said:

I have booked a site, if anyone wants to sell shit get it to me beforehand. I am out and about in my truck a few times a week, can pick things up if needed...

Chur.

Would you have room for my CL50 on your deck/a ramp long enough to push it up? 

1 hour ago, ThePog said:

Indubitably

Swell, I'm struggling to think of a logistics solution that doesn't take significantly more effort than just riding it out, parking in the cars for sale section, barrying with your good self and riding home when full to the brim of barry.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Willdat? said:

Swell, I'm struggling to think of a logistics solution that doesn't take significantly more effort than just riding it out, parking in the cars for sale section, barrying with your good self and riding home when full to the brim of barry.

I'm in and out most days including the weekend, it's no trouble really. The neighbor has ramps I can borrow..

• Thanks 1

On 10/02/2020 at 19:38, Willdat? said:

That sounds more fun. Then you get to sample the blasé flavoured coffee and sausages on offer. 

5 hours ago, yoeddynz said:

That sounds more fun. Then you get to sample the blasé flavoured coffee and sausages on offer. 

Hannah has a debating thing on all day which has squashed my hopes of attending. Unless it runs into the afternoon? Will expose my kids to barrydom if so... 

5 hours ago, ThePog said:

I might take out my gas powered espresso machine so I have something proper to drink/something to cook lunch on..

Btw does anyone have an umbrella or the like so I can repose in comfort on the day?

I have an umbrella that mounts to an arm which you could clamp to your deck...would need a couple of decent g-clamps.