Wedding car feelers - Auckland and beyond

Taistorm

Hey guys, 

Might need to move this to a different category if it's wrong but anyway I'm chasing some wedding cars for 2 separate wedding later this year.

Wedding 1:

The first wedding is for my good mate. The date is for the Saturday the 26th of September. Looking for at least 2 cars, possibly 4 but it comes down to availability and costs to work with their budget. He is ideally after Australian Muscle, early Holdens in particular (e.g. kingswoods, premiers etc) but beggars can't be choosers so also the likes of old falcons, valiants or even American muscle. The venue is located in Clevedon, south east Auckland. would be approx 3 hours work, picking the groomsmen and bridesmaids up from different locations (close to venue) and driving to the venue. Possibly even waiting around for the ceremony to take pictures afterwards. 

Wedding 2:

This is for my own wedding. The date is the 12th of December. Located in Mangawhai, about 3 hours as well. I'm only after 1 car, a tidy rotary, needs to be 4 doors  to fit 4 girls and tidy but also ruckus, This will be paired with my 1300 so have to make sure it's completed this year haha. You will be picking up the bridesmaids from close by and taking them to the venue and maybe hang around for some photos after the ceremony if you like. 

Obviously you will be paid for your time and services. We will cover fuel and reasonable cash, beers, spirits as required.

I know this is well in advance but a lot of planning is being done for both weddings haha. Please let me know if you or someone you know might be keen.

Thanks in advance!

Tai

• Like 3

On 18/01/2020 at 13:28, Taistorm said:

Wedding 2:

This is for my own wedding. The date is the 12th of December. Located in Mangawhai, about 3 hours as well. I'm only after 1 car, a tidy rotary, needs to be 4 doors  to fit 4 girls and tidy but also ruckus, This will be paired with my 1300 so have to make sure it's completed this year haha. You will be picking up the bridesmaids from close by and taking them to the venue and maybe hang around for some photos after the ceremony if you like. 

Obviously you will be paid for your time and services. We will cover fuel and reasonable cash, beers, spirits as required.

I know this is well in advance but a lot of planning is being done for both weddings haha. Please let me know if you or someone you know might be keen.

Thanks in advance!

Tai

For your wedding if you don't get any bites off here - message 'Hire a Rotary' on Facebook - He's a Auckland based fulla and often sorts rotary's for events.

• Like 1

On 18/01/2020 at 13:28, Taistorm said:

Hey guys, 

Might need to move this to a different category if it's wrong but anyway I'm chasing some wedding cars for 2 separate wedding later this year.

Wedding 1:

The first wedding is for my good mate. The date is for the Saturday the 25th of September. Looking for at least 2 cars, possibly 4 but it comes down to availability and costs to work with their budget. He is ideally after Australian Muscle, early Holdens in particular (e.g. kingswoods, premiers etc) but beggars can't be choosers so also the likes of old falcons, valiants or even American muscle. The venue is located in Clevedon, south east Auckland. would be approx 3 hours work, picking the groomsmen and bridesmaids up from different locations (close to venue) and driving to the venue. Possibly even waiting around for the ceremony to take pictures afterwards. 

Wedding 2:

Thanks in advance!

Tai

For wedding 1 my Charger might fit the bill

IMG_2412.JPG.602e1e0f357cf9521b4eb034f28e789b.JPG

For wedding 2, would any of my Avengers suit? Their not rotary but the wagon has a V8 :)

IMG_7421.JPG.2cd74401042032eccf2602988e6656b4.JPG

IMG_0198.JPG.03b37f648e1d69600e88ef8108950e8f.JPG 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Avenga said:

I can endorse Avenga's services - we used his Charger on my brother's stag do in 2013. :thumbright:

Posing for silly photos at the rifle range:

shooting_valiant1_em.jpg.4460502172f594c63dfbef222a9ae398.jpg

I arranged this because I saw the writing on the wall - my brother and his wife now only own a white hybrid SUV. =(

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

On 21/01/2020 at 11:34, Avenga said:

IMG_2412.JPG.602e1e0f357cf9521b4eb034f28e789b.JPG

For wedding 2, would any of my Avengers suit? Their not rotary but the wagon has a V8 :)

IMG_7421.JPG.2cd74401042032eccf2602988e6656b4.JPG

IMG_0198.JPG.03b37f648e1d69600e88ef8108950e8f.JPG 

Cheers for the offer Richard! I've let my mate know, he's pretty interested in the wagon and maybe the charger but will let you know. I'll also keep them in mind for mine.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Ok guys, so now the covid crap is starting to pass and things are freeing up, my mates wedding is back on track for this September. 

Just seeing what else is out there and who would be keen for this. Once again ideally after old Aussie muscle, preferably an old Kingswood or such.

More of an update in terms of requirement. Would be pick up from about 11-12am at mount roskill then drop off at the venue in Clevedon. Maybe hang around for about an hour for a few pics or what have you.

Cheers