Disc brake conversion wheel studs

J4m13

It depends on a few things and funnily enuff, it can boil down to what drill size you have available. The NICE range of wheel studs available through most places like RipCo and Super Cheap etc will cover anything you want to do. There is an online catalog for NICE. This said, I've reused the OEM wheel studs heaps of times when they have measured up as being suitable. When using aftermarket ones, make sure you check the specs for length and diameter of the splined portion. Make sure you know your existing axle flange thickness. Make sure its all compatible. Thickness of the hat and type of lug nut plays a part also - in terms of length. Then there is the interference fit you'll need to figure out. Take your time with this stuff because its easy to fuck it all up and waste the axle. and your time in it. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the advice.

Im in qld and took your advice on the nice products.

ordered 8 stud n nut sets and came to $52 posted. Cheap I thought!!

i just took the measurements of the old studs I pressed out and went to their online catalogue and matched up. Found some about 20mm longer just to be safe.

i appreciate the advices!!!

• Like 1