POSTPONED-Lux & Lee's Bush and Beach Nangs- March 28/29q

HighLUX

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So with Covid-19 things getting more and more uncertain as the days pass are you pests still keen to do this or not?

Im of the mindset that this whole no non essential travel is pretty much what we are doing for a weekend and although we are only a small pack of pests on small bikes in the back of my mind doing the socially responsible thing is more important than an weekend nanging small bikes which can still be done once all this is over plus with the way things have escalated in the last week or so who knows what the situation will be like in a weeks time

33 minutes ago, HighLUX said:

So with Covid-19 things getting more and more uncertain as the days pass are you pests still keen to do this or not?

Im of the mindset that this whole no non essential travel is pretty much what we are doing for a weekend and although we are only a small pack of pests on small bikes in the back of my mind doing the socially responsible thing is more important than an weekend nanging small bikes which can still be done once all this is over plus with the way things have escalated in the last week or so who knows what the situation will be like in a weeks time

Was having similar thoughts depsite being majorly keen as fuck. 

It won't be long before people are on the hunt for others they consider to be doing wrong things and it could bring the wrong attention. 

Still really want to go. But yeah. Shit is very different now. 

• Like 1

I'm happy with all of the above. I was leaning towards not coming for coronavirus reasons.

Duke Blackwood, Dad Blackwood and myself have planned a 270km daytrip of insanity around Taranaki back roads to satisfy our nanging needs.

• Like 3

Ain't no better way to self isolate than by driving into the middle of nowhere in a full face helmet and bike gear.

Ain't no better way to ensure death than falling off said bike and having to visit a hospickle at this current time.

Yeah just been chatting with Lee and we are sadly going to postpone the ride til things are looking a bit more safe. Nobody wants to fall off then require a hospital admission when that’s the worst place to go at the moment 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...