Urgent new school help

SOHC

I have an 05 Nissan presarge that the screen in the center console turns off randomly and I have no control over the AC and stereo, I tried replacing that box on the LH side witch everyone sed would fix it but it’s the same, also the navigation DVD will not eject anymore 

• 2 weeks later...

Have you contacted Nissan? They likely won't be able to help, but you never know who you'll get on the phone. They may have documentation for the NZ equivalent which may provide some help.

How many wires going from the console with buttons, to the CD drive?

4 hours ago, Bling said:

Have you contacted Nissan? They likely won't be able to help, but you never know who you'll get on the phone. They may have documentation for the NZ equivalent which may provide some help.

How many wires going from the console with buttons, to the CD drive?

I rang a few auto sparkys and wreckers and they seem to think the CD is the root of the problems, not meany wires go from the bit with the buttons to the CD, but the whole lower half of that panel is for the CD

• 2 weeks later...

Installed the new CD and it didn't fix the problem but got put in contact with a guy who runs an audio shop who sed he has fixed this problem 3 times by replacing th GPS CD ROM witch is infront of the driver.

Missis wants to give up on the car but I will show her how I will fix it even it it costs a huge amount  

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...