Wellington Monthly Meet - Discussion thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slight change in plans so we can get some pics - Meet at the Lyall Bay surf carpark at the end of Cochrane St at 7pm

https://maps.google.co.nz/maps?q=Cochra ... ngton&z=16

BWARP will take some pics of us hooning through the Lady Di tunnel under the airport and then we'll all head to the Strathmore Local again for feeds and pool.

Oooh I may just have a Viva with a WoF by then :) must put door back on Celica so it can go outside and Viva can get shed time for repairs.

(shit is like The Castle round here at the mo, "could you move the Camira, I need to get the Torana out so I can get to the Commodore...")

Strathmore, seriously, that is like the furthest most point from my abode :(

Variety is good though. Can I propose a Petone-ish / J'ville / more central location for a later month? No particular venues pop into my mind at present :scratch: .

so wheres the september meet? very keen to attend also have a friend who wants to come too, my ke70 wags and his r31
Slight change in plans so we can get some pics - Meet at the Lyall Bay surf carpark at the end of Cochrane St at 7pm

https://maps.google.co.nz/maps?q=Cochra ... ngton&z=16

BWARP will take some pics of us hooning through the Lady Di tunnel under the airport and then we'll all head to the Strathmore Local again for feeds and pool.

See you there.