Wellington Monthly Meet - Discussion thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason the forum wont let me create a new thread, so here are the deets:

WELLINGTON MONTHLY MEET - THURSDAY 15TH JULY - 1841 JVILLE - 7PM

Hello

The details you have all been waiting for! This months meet at one of our regular haunts, 1841 in Johnsonville.

MAP

Table is booked for 7pm, please post in the thread if you can make it so i can alter numbers as needed.

Thursdays at 1841 has all mains for $22. Doesn't look like they have a special on jugs anymore.

Magical.

1 hour ago, Ned said:

Me and Lexy will be there, and will have 2 small humans

Oooh EV meet, let me brush up on the latest punishing yarns about tyres with the least rolling resistance and the best power rates for charging cars :)

3 hours ago, kicker said:

Oooh EV meet, let me brush up on the latest punishing yarns about tyres with the least rolling resistance and the best power rates for charging cars :)

sweet, maybe i'll learn something :) 

mmm, that was yum! Good to see you peeps, lil baby needed sleep or could have yarned much longer about things other than EVs too ;)

In town a couple more days if any of you lot who think EVs are still 10 years away wanna have a hoon in 'mine' and see what all the fuss is about

• Like 2