Wellington Monthly Meet - Discussion thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I either planned really badly or really well for this*.  I got pizza last night, so I have leftover pizza for lunch (and probably morning smoko too).

Luckily I like pizza.

* I also forgot about it until I checked my diary this morning.

• Like 1

ohhh yeah, amping for this. Can't wait for pizza and beer! Beaver, could you bring some os sticker too, is there any cream coloured ones?

Schnitzel pizza bases?!

I dont have any cream ones I dont think, have white ones though. Will brign what I have.

Also yes, PIZZA!

Hmmmm, keen to come but don't finish work till 7:30pm by the time I get home and grab the other car.. blah blah blah... aaand im out

Was gonna say my car is legit again too but just noticed rego is out by a week, rollin' ignant dirty

• Like 1

Hmmmm, keen to come but don't finish work till 7:30pm by the time I get home and grab the other car.. blah blah blah... aaand im out

Was gonna say my car is legit again too but just noticed rego is out by a week, rollin' ignant dirty

Shh, Just come...

Manu.jpg

• Like 4

So this shall be my very shy 1st time coming along to this happening. Im fat so can't turn down food and I'm also quite fond of beer..... So I'm lacking excuses. 

I'm bringing some records for k trips that i posted last week. So i hope he is coming to collect. But i just went through my collection and found some other stuff i don't need ( id say "Want" but as a hoarder i def still want all the crap). So i guess these can be put on a table and fought over..  It is all mainly crap though. So best not be getting too excited!!! Think The commedores (who i do like btw) and Bill Cosby records, and everything in between. Also i have a rough copy of "thick as a brick" Seedy If you don't have already as you were asking about Tull? Still plays but is a touch noisy. the cover is complete although rough but you can still flick through the news paper... if you want its yours.. if you don't can be added to pile of crap!

• Like 2