Wellington Monthly Meet - Discussion thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mattt

This is an excellent call. Should have crowning issues sorted for this meet. Parking as always at parrot will be fun but if anyone has trouble then go down to the yellow vtnz and theres a driveway leading around the back of Jenkins to another car park.

Guest oldnrusty

I like that idea in theory but I'm not sure if they'd be happy about us rolling up there, especially if we're not customers.

We've been asked to move on from the New World car park in Thorndon several times even when we have been legitimate customers of Wholly Pizza. I'm pretty sure I recall security turning up when we stopped in at the Porirua New World car park to take some photos too.

part of the deal with them building that supermarket was that they had to make that under ground carpark big enough for all the shops in the inter section, so they cant say shit really

• Like 2

Guest oldnrusty

can see them still wanting us to move along and not hanging out in there carpark, but shit we aint tagging the walls, and under ground car park are sweet for winter meets and no day light savings

any ways next time maybe, keen on this up coming meet any how, will be the day after my birthday aswel

• Like 2

Guest Nominal

Sounds like a good plan.

Last week I parked and waiting until it got too dark and I didn't want to look creepy to all the dog-walkers. Also didn't want dogs pissing on my wheels so departed to Uncle Mikes. Ribs and company were good.

p1040345.jpg

• Like 1