anglia4

Anglia4’s GT “50”

Rad ! If it is then its a ex QCR bike that was built by a old boy down here for the Smash Palace show before Horse got it then sold it to Geophy

• Like 1

Can’t be many TF100 powered GT50’s around :wink:

This one has had the kick start removed completely and a machined piece of ally pressed into the case by the looks.

I think that was old mate Geophy that blanked off the kick The shaft was either completely stripped/not there when he got it. Rowdy bike! Looks much better these days. I reckon if you accidentally slipped an RGV150 motor in there the world would be a great place

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah man thats my old one, am curious to what the dude I sold it to did to it. Yeah kick start was blanked when I got it is a good motor did chch to hokitika and back on it just the rest of the bime required a bit of attention frame wise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah some of the frame welds from the engine install look like they could use a tidy up.

It also looks like the engine position could do with being a little higher to get the chain line right. At the moment I think it drags across a nylon strip all the time.

• Like 1

I havent seen any GPS speedos on ali that are "period' looking for such a bike but there are plenty that run off a sensor and magnets rigged to the front wheel

I rode the silver bullet to work today. Plenty of WTF's from my workmates, its rather loud :grin:

China hooked me up with some nice new mirrors to reduce my chances of dying.IMG_4841.JPG.92c8179659fdeb16bd1613daae8ccb84.JPG

I also mounted the number plate in an attempt to draw a little less attention than my previous effort.

IMG_4398.JPG.e100e654bb8b3d3d86360671153b3e75.JPG

Tail light for night duties is still back-pack mounted though. I need to fit a reg/rect to get me some DC volts for the LED strip tail light that I'm hoping to hide away under the back of the seat. Hopefully I can do this with some of my mudbug spares.

I'd really love a kick stand too, that will be on my to-do list at some stage.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1