Zac's 1981 L200 Uterus :-).

ProZac

This is funny, I drive past your house pretty regularly , (its in Rangiora isn't it?) I like these utes too I had one years ago that I swapped a G63b turbo out of a RWD sigma.

Mine was slow as a wet week and only mildly less slow post motor swap.

Now I can live vicariously as you do what I should have done.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Lol Valiant.. I may sometimes push the speed a little when I'm on the way home from work.... ;-).

d.p.n.s - I miss it sometimes too. Well, the access to parts anyway, hah. No, I still have my black Starion, its sitting, waiting for some attention. 2020 might be the year? :-).

• Like 1

Nah mate, Black one I'll have forever I think. Can't explain it, but have a good connection with that car. I've been collecting parts still, and I've got pretty much everything I'll need to do a really nice GSR-V replica. 12V DASH head, all the big driveline, later model interior... Should be good :-).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProZac said:

Nah mate, Black one I'll have forever I think. Can't explain it, but have a good connection with that car. I've been collecting parts still, and I've got pretty much everything I'll need to do a really nice GSR-V replica. 12V DASH head, all the big driveline, later model interior... Should be good :-).

thats awesome mate. 

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, NickJ said:

3mm? are you building a tractor?

But no, very good, sheetmetal is a thorn but oh so satisfying when it works out.

Yeah, I got some CAD-eye on that one... But the coils are pretty heavy, and I have one bend that is greater that 90deg, dont want it to fatigue and break in the near future... 

18 hours ago, bigfoot said:

Can I please order one of all the cool shit you have made for this motor for mine?

Hah, lets wait and see if any of it works first... ;-). I'll make two of a few things though, as I'll be doing another SOHC motor in the next couple of years for my Starion.