Techstream access code

square

HI all, 

anyone got a Techstream access code or know a hack ? Ive tried a few google ones and im pretty sure I just gave away my bank ( and likely browsing ) history.

Ive tried paying for a subsciption too and no luck 

Cheers 

cheers, no luck so far, anyone else got any ideas ? 

I registered on the Toyota Europe GS site, it said all done no problems then just dead. Im going to try a bluetooth phone OBDII reader thing but I doubt itll do what I want.

Also transplanting a 1KD common rail diesel into something else is possible, I done it and am driving it 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers I got one of those but the driver they sent with it still needs a registration.

I ended up getting an OBDLink MX + bluetooth thing off trademe, works grouse, logs some data and I can check and clear codes via phone. 

Next job is get a Can sniffer and get dash working, anyone got any time with this sort of thing ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/09/2019 at 19:13, square said:

Cheers I got one of those but the driver they sent with it still needs a registration.

I ended up getting an OBDLink MX + bluetooth thing off trademe, works grouse, logs some data and I can check and clear codes via phone. 

Next job is get a Can sniffer and get dash working, anyone got any time with this sort of thing ?

They send you the registration key in the cd they supply