Aubz moped of confussion

Aubs

Ohhh god were do i start...

So this i beleve is a honda im not sure. Not sure it matters anyway hahha.

My friend more or less trew it at me haha. Hadnt gone in a long time. Got home atached a light from my parts box. And a can on start ya bastard down it 2 kicks latter walla.

Not sure where im going with this sexually confussed pile of broken but hay. It runs and works so worth a laugh

20190725_200137.jpg

20190725_200331.jpg

• Like 4

Not sure if you can call it a update haha. But a bit of tinkering had no tail light so gimmied up a gn light for now to make look alil more togever. Only using for putting up the street with kids. Altho wana have it looking somewhat ok to go to dairy. As my xv1000 chopperish can take ten mins to start hahah. Chucked on a random plate that was in my shed when brought the place so looks alil more there haha. Hate the seat might do a waky cover of some sort. And paint wheels. Amd ive got some indercators for it on there way. Prety keen tp chop of seat brackets ect and make a sorta ruckus style rear. Like the dorky front for now chuur

20190728_183036.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

With my other bike wating for the shop too make its new throttle cable why not spin around on this..

1st time ive ridin it further than around my street. Got to say was a riot prety keen to take it around some vally roads be funny stuff

20190902_134301.jpg

• Like 3

Look out manawatu look out...

Speed demon we have here haha.

Found a spedo for thoes top speed runs wohping speed of 57kmh in the words of the almighty rick flair..........!!whhhhhhhhhow!!............

And extra 35hp atlest electracal tape head lamp for thoes truely sketchy speeds

aviary-image-1567910534587.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Oh the moped of hotrod cracked its record this morning with burt Munro head to bars aerodynamics of (DRUM ROLL PLS) 63kms it took from milson round about too the 4â–  but 63km prety happy with that. Put some 95 in it cleaned the plug clean filter practically salt flatt bike now hahaha

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So mate gave me another moped with same wheels amd same engine even amd it runs even. So gona pull apart as it heinously yuk looking. So gon swap exhaust. Few random bits n bobs mirrors gona keep engine wheels all that sorta stuf as it all works not bad fora freebie stoked

20191110_184233.jpg

20191110_184937.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So theres a moped cruise in wellington in two weeks me thinking hey for once a bike is ready take out breaks down..... eh

So today done..

Rebuid carb

Cleaned air filter

Replaced coil

Put on a fuel filter

Replaced plug seems to be ok now 

Ahhh bikes

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

So sadly the moped run down Wellington was cancelled sad face. So me and my little people did some parts swaping prety happy with front wheel. Made some little mounts for skate bord. The little people like taking them to the park down the road so will make one for other side can almost see park from my house but means dont have to carry for them hahah and i think looks kinda cool. Run been postponed till feb so look fowrad to that. But for now more up and down the street with kids cheers

aviary-image-1575846106221.jpeg

aviary-image-1575846092633.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

So brought another moped been bored out to 80cc and goes alot quicker than the old one. And has rego.. so pulling apart old one to make the new one look better as its plastics are over. The over moped was dereged so makes scence. But other moped will be used as a toy for mates ect

20191221_080232.jpg

20191221_080349.jpg

• Like 2