Anything classic wanted!!

Anythingclassic

Hey all can you help me and maybe I can help you all..

Not sure if this is the correct section but here goes..

I am looking at saving anything and everything old school before you decide to send it to doctor death.. aka scrap metal..

I will remove in anyway possible rusty/crashed/incomplete and or unwanted vehicles and will give your scrap metal price for them! Or take them free if you would just like them gone or if your out of my 100km Radius..

Basically way too many cars are going to scrap metal dealers with salvageable parts still attached..

Once they go there they don't come back and we all miss out on precious parts weather they be rust cuts/chrome/panels etc and what a fucking waste that is..

I would like to offer people local to Tauranga and up to "for now" a 100km Radius to Tauranga another option.. Me lol

There is a waiting list if your happy to wait..

Eventually I will have a stock list but not available yet..

Feel free to send me a private message with pics and I will get back to you within a few days at the latest.

Thanks for looking and I hope to hear from some of you soon..

Fiat 500 is long gone btw sorry it's just an example of the shit I'm willing to take..

051.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1