Wanted: Someone to look at a vehicle for me. WLG/Upper Hutt

Hey all,

Wanting someone to have a look at a Vitara for me, this one:

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/suzuki/auction-2154394858.htm?rsqid=7a35ea17d4284dc0b367debf2639d718-003

If I can sort the money (working on that right now) I will need to get it checked over as I am based in Whangarei. I could go for an AA/VTNZ check but have found them next to useless in the past. 

Would prefer someone who has access to a hoist if possible or even a trained mechanic? There is money/beer in it for you but also a whole lot of appreciation. 

As stated in the auction, it has oil leaks, not the prettiest thing you ever did see, and has a 4" suspension lift so will likely have hectic CV angles. I can deal with those back in Whangarei, what I need to know is if it will likely* make it back to Whangarei in one piece. (* you will not be held accountable if it doesn't haha :lol:) .

Please someone let me know if they can give me a hand, if I get it I will be flying down either this or next weekend, and will be driving it back. 

Will update this once I figure out money etc. 

Cheers,

Hayden.