Te Urewera Undertaking, 2019 Nov 29th, 30th, Dec 1st.

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what everyone(or myself) is gonna attempt to ride sorry.

Currently at 26 I believe which is nice.

I could cut and paste usernames in here I guess, if its helpful? Although theres a couple non-OS-ers. Will have to be tomorrow. Someone remind me.

PLS POST A PIC OF YOUR RIDE. ONE LIKE = ONE PRAYER.

My name is Tumeke and I will ride a 1967 B100p that goes very slow for what it is. It was ok last year.

It's guaranteed to be v.slow on the hills, and middle of the pack generally.

c35jadzq.kvn.jpg

My Brother is joining us, and he will be on an equaly shit early Suzuki A100 that has yet to prove itself, but we have a couple of months to sort that:

8200540B3018062600600.jpg

(not actual bike but close enough in every respect)

I also have a back-up CT125 if needed from breaking one of the above before we leave. It is also shit, but has more strokes and goes a little harder for what it is.

PLS POST BOOMER SPEC PHOTOS BELOW. THAMLS. X

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

YEAH NAH GDAY MATE, IM SHAKOTOM BLOODY NICE TO MEET YOU MATE.

IM GOING TO BE RIDING A SUZUKI A50 THAT IVE FITTED A CHINESE FOUR STROKE MOTOR TO. IVE HEARD THEY RUN LIKE A WELL OILED TWO BOB WATCH, BUT THE FORKS ARE BENT AND ITS MISSING A SEAT BUT THATS OKAY BECAUSE THERES STILL THREE MONTHS. LOOKS LIKE SMALL BIG TANK BIKES SEEM TO BE THE TREND SO FAR. 

IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SINKING A FEW TINS WITH THE LOT OF YOU AT THE CLUB AFTER A HARD DAYS RIDING.

REGARDS

SHAKOTOM

48589031227_1dddea3633_b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

gIDDAY GENTS. i HAVE THE SAME GOOD OLD MODEL OF mOTORSICKLE i USED ON THE THE SAME RIDE i BROKE MY cOLLAR BONE ON. tell ya what THEY DON'T BUILD EM LIKE THEY USED TOO. lARRY AND i HAVE BEEN IN THE SHED TRYING TO FINISH THIS THING BUT HE KEEPS BRKAING OUT THE SHERRY AND . jANICE AND i REKON IF THE BLOODY CPUNCIL STOPPED FOCUSING ON US SMALL BIKE DRIVERS THEN THERE WOULD BE LESS PEOPLE DOING THE P. aNYWAY THE FRAME ON THIS ONE IS SHORTER AND NOT BIGGER THAN IT ISED TO BE. i MADE IT HIGHER UP OFF THE GROUND AND NOW IT'S GONNA HAVE A real honda motor NONE OF THIS CHINESE STUFF MATE I KNOW MY ENGINES ALRIGHT I HAVE AN EBAY ACCOUNT MY SON LINKED UP TO MY FACE TIME PAGE.

iLL ADD A PHGOTO BELOW OR ABOVE i DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY GO BUT IT SAYS i ADDED ONE. iT'S NOT FINISHED YET ALRIGHT MAT4 BUT i KNOW WHAT i'M DOING i'M A BUILDER - mY LATE WIFE THOUGHT i DID PRETTY WELL ANYWAY. SHE WAS BLIND DONT YOU KNOW. 

lOOK FORWARD TO DRIVING WITH YOU BlOKES. dON'T FORGET TOO EAT YOUR VITAMIN K BEFORE COMING. iT HELPS CLOT BLOOD. i ALSO STOP TAKIGN MY DAILY BLOOD THINNING ASPRIN ABOUT 1 WEEK BEFOR WE DRIVE SO IF THIS 0LD BOY FALLS OVER AND SCRAPES HIMSELF HE WON'T BLEED OUT ON THE SIDE OF A NATIVE LAKE.HEH HEH HEH.

cHEERS GUYs

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4