Te Urewera Undertaking, 2019 Nov 29th, 30th, Dec 1st.

Hey guys,  sorry I'm a bit late on the uptake on this one here! Shakotom has been talking to me about this ride and has gotten me fizzing for it, so will be there for sure if not too late?

Also are there any spare accommodation spots left?

• Like 5

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, MikeDodd said:

Hey guys,  sorry I'm a bit late on the uptake on this one here! Shakotom has been talking to me about this ride and has gotten me fizzing for it, so will be there for sure if not too late?

Also are there any spare accommodation spots left?

If not; then book a cabin or room and note it up here you have spare beds etc. People will snap them up. Have a read over the last few pages for accommodation updates. Usually a bit closer to the time an entry form appears and we pay about $20 each for the support vehicle. Not too late at all and feel free to bring maaates. 

• Like 1

On 30/05/2019 at 10:39, slacker.cam said:

100% in on this. 

I just booked 2x 5 bunk rooms at Waikaremoana and currently there are a couple of beds free. $25/night.

1. Cam
  2. Glen
  3. Neal
  4. Sentra Dave
  5. Peter
  6. Glens Brother
  7. Ned (probably maybe)
  8. Evan (probably maybe)
  9. Sparky
  10. Free

Holla at me if you're keen to grab a bed.

Probably a bit (read heaps) on the late side for this but do you still have any spare space mate? Super keen if so!

5 hours ago, MopedNZ said:

If not; then book a cabin or room and note it up here you have spare beds etc. People will snap them up. Have a read over the last few pages for accommodation updates. Usually a bit closer to the time an entry form appears and we pay about $20 each for the support vehicle. Not too late at all and feel free to bring maaates. 

Cheers guys! Will get my A into G and find some accom eh. Have purchased myself Shakotoms F50 to build something a little more gravel appropriate too - best be pulling my finger out!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I invited young Sparky over to my place to ride the lead and see if it's actually slow, or if im too fat. It's just slow.
So me and Sparky spent hours this weekend pulling the Lead to pieces, clean up the carb, burn out the exhaust, clean the blocked jets and put in a new plug (the old one was gapped to 0.15mm instead of the 0.6-0.7 Honda recommends)

Put it all back together and took it for a hoon and guess what!?

It's slower/the same

oh well, time to pull the head i guess

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2