Te Urewera Undertaking, 2019 Nov 29th, 30th, Dec 1st.

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dad is planning to bring his F150, we are hoping to be able to have room on the back to pick up 2 broken bikes. Its a 6 seater.

Trying to avoid a trailer if we have enough room just to make it a bit easier to get out of the way of "Young Brody in his venerable bush Hilux"

We will do a trial pack this week and see how much space we've got.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, johnnyfive said:

Have a spare bed in Waikaremoana with your name on it, if you like.

Not sure on the trailer front, I have a wee 6x4 with a removable animal/wood cage, not very big though, and cage isn't bike friendly. 

I'm confident I will sort a trailer, neighbour has a car trailer that could work as it is nice and low and lots of tie off points.

• Like 3

@johnnyfiveI will have the weber on board again along with a couple of chilly bins, So anyone wanting liquid refreshments and food transported for the first night there should be room to accomodate this. This will allow us to have bbq food too. I will try to get to your place resonably early fri morning to allow a bit of time to suss this out. Will probably bring a selection of homekill bovine and swine for taste testing.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2