Te Urewera Undertaking, 2019 Nov 29th, 30th, Dec 1st.

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, tortron said:

Anyone riding from aucklandish or maybe Tauranga on Thursday?

Driving from TGA Fridee morning. 
/ling 

Repaired the rack from Callum’s first Eastcape crash today to use on my bike. and also installed the forks from that same bike. 
Hope the curse of the pink Chaly doesn’t affect me this time round. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, johnnyfive said:

Chur, for those around on Thursday night, I have an excess number of Beers. For those that enjoy Beers, and are not fussy what kind, drink my Beers.

Do you except campers on your lawn? Myself and TenFive would like to turn your lawn into a squatter camp for Thursday night. I will happily add to your excess of beers too.

Hey so i'm going to be bringing an assortment of small bike related crap that i will either give away or swap for roadside bj's.

So if you have shit you want to unload, or maybe take my shit, then bring along your shit!

The very least, J5 gets more shit!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, UTERUS said:

Hey so i'm going to be bringing an assortment of small bike related crap that i will either give away or swap for roadside bj's.

So if you have shit you want to unload, or maybe take my shit, then bring along your shit!

The very least, J5 gets more shit!

I would gratefully accept any af18 motor parts.

On 19/05/2019 at 09:48, Vintage Grumble said:

We didn't discuss this at the meating, but I assume we will run a $20 entry fee to pay for support vehicle gas and food, as we did last year. If anyone has a decent 5+ seater vehicle (with internal storage would be ace) that can tow a trailer (I can supply a decent tandem most likely) and is interested in being support crew, please let us know. You will be worshipped as the god you are.

Will probably roll the double cab hilux with canopy so tandem trailer could be handy, will ponder 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Thphantum said:

Will probably roll the double cab hilux with canopy so tandem trailer could be handy, will ponder 

Excellent. The brother-in-law probably wont let me have it, but I can only try! I do technically own 1/3rd of it, but don't point this out so I don't have to pay running/maintenance cost, puhuhuhuhu.

16 minutes ago, Vintage Grumble said:

Excellent. The brother-in-law probably wont let me have it, but I can only try! I do technically own 1/3rd of it, but don't point this out so I don't have to pay running/maintenance cost, puhuhuhuhu.

I will investigate tandems in my hood too and let you know

• Like 1