Te Urewera Undertaking, 2019 Nov 29th, 30th, Dec 1st.

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, WankBankA100 said:

Wait, how the fuck do I delete a comment?

PS, I didn't mean dark side in terms of race! Haha

Unless you're after a dog whistle, then that's on you! :blackeye:

You can't delete your comments... But you should be able to edit it. Too late though. 

Beware of the Taniwha. 

• Haha 1

Shannon who is on the list but not on old school has reached out to me re: the second night in Gisborne. 

He’s from there and has a house; he knows some of the Tauranga engineering crew from last year through work. 

Sounds like he may be having a wee congregation at his on the Saturday night and if people want somewhere to smoke beers and drink cigarettes then everyone on the ride will be more than welcome. 

May work out better than 20 hour waits for food and the staff being intimidated by burley bikers at Smash Palace. 

Each to their own of course; but the offer is there. 

Edit: Space for skids apparently.
74209728_515489075671540_2984860480964657152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQn4akZtK84vGhQzw6-lBB-MdSMx-AlbD6EgMBq3boRislWTVkygQI-q4ZRRxbkYdig&_nc_ht=scontent.fhlz1-1.fna&oh=4424ddad505ba4c5cf0ada1eda1af69b&oe=5E605BCE

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yeah everyone is more than welcome to do what they find more interesting; or pest from place to place. I think he's a 5 minute ride from the motel up the coast. I may be offering non drunk doubling services.

May also take people around on my bike if they're too drunk to ride. But we'll see what happens. 

• Thanks 2