Te Urewera Undertaking, 2019 Nov 29th, 30th, Dec 1st.

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/08/2019 at 19:25, peteretep said:

Is there a list of whos coming and what size bikes they are riding? pretty keen to bring my street magic again, but if its clearly going to be the slowest then would consider my faster more city style scooter

Not sure about other peoples opinions but I am taking my FR50 with a top speed of exactly 70.0kph. Would love to have some people to hang with haha. Figured at least if someone is doing scooter speeds its more open to newcomers.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Geophy said:

Not sure about other peoples opinions but I am taking my FR50 with a top speed of exactly 70.0kph. Would love to have some people to hang with haha. Figured at least if someone is doing scooter speeds its more open to newcomers.

Is that what you were on last year?
on that last day we were very evenly matched! Two hours of drafting and overtaking, then being drafted and overtaken, then drafting and overtaking again. That was one of my highlights! (there were many)

This year I wont have a tent and bed roll. So I might have an extra .333333kph top end at full tuck. 

LETS DO THIS!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Vintage Grumble said:

The republic of Whangamomona and 42nd traverse ride claimed a fork seal and chain roller on the NBC, so I actually have to do something to it. Unbelievable.

Ride the fast post, then there's no worries about blowing fork seals again if the front wheel never touches the ground!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Raizer said:

Ride the fast post, then there's no worries about blowing fork seals again if the front wheel never touches the ground!

Lewlz. That poor thing hasn't been touched since I stupidly started working on the offroader :( It has no front wheel also, so I would have to be really good at wheelies, which I am not.

Also, I keep forgetting about your caps sorry.  

• Sad 1

East coast history sharns

Great grandad on grandma's side hand built the road from Motu to Matawai. He and great grandma would set camp. Build the road for a while, then decamp, load it into a wheel barrow, and move on to the next spot.

Frig

A

Sack

Also 5hrs at full throttle to get down here. No issues other than getting 70km less to a tank before reserve. Might have to recalculate my fuel fills

• Like 8