Aubs’ 1982 xv1000 chopperish

Aubs

Good ride today old girl ran like a champ ah but we in the warmer seasons now. Que the running confused and flustered after running outta town at trafic lights again i mean i dont cear about the backfires. Sure did give that old falla in the prius a reason to give me a dirty look hhahaha

20191123_171104.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good day at the feilding harley1st bday. Bike ran like a champ. Fixed spedo cable but my gage internals are fried sounds yuk. Lucky a mate giving me 1. Be nice to know how fast im going bring on next year maby a wof hahahhaha well see

20191216_105136.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happy xmas all. Ol girl done me well over xmas road everyday ive had off wich is 5. Palmerston north to marton via feilding thru to wanganui. Alsorts of random runs. Then wanganui tru to rongatea to palmerston north again not bad for not having thoes stickers hahah. No issues at all prety happy

20191229_112005.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

So got bord and painted the tank and rear fender and exhausts. Havnt put on the sisy bar as of yet want too make it better. But likening it without it hmhm.

After all the tidying up a couple rides. And the startermotor craped out hahha oh well in lockdown anyway..

20200408_114534.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
20 hours ago, MACKAZ said:

Still got this? If so would you mind measuring the diameter of top fork tubes? I'm hoping they might be the same diameter as my XS850 ones. Chur... 

Sorry man sold a wee while ago

• Thanks 1

On 05/07/2021 at 18:23, MACKAZ said:

Still got this? If so would you mind measuring the diameter of top fork tubes? I'm hoping they might be the same diameter as my XS850 ones. Chur... 

XS850 36mm OD    XV1000 38mm OD  Sorry, not the same.

• Thanks 1