Sell Pork buy Honda. Durp.

Snoozin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DB8-TypeR said:

Wish mine was that tidy. How are the ohlins? Im sick of having coilovers ruin fun roads so swapping back to bilstein/spoon spring combo shortly

Quite aggressively valved. It also has 10kg springs in it, I want to go a bit softer, maybe 8/6 in due course. But on a backroad, at pace it is sharp as a knife. Bit of a catch 22 situation.

Its tidy but still needs some TLC to get ir really nice, photos are deceiving. 

• Like 1

Ive got 7/6k in mine on fortune auto. They are alright but not enough droop so dont soak up constant undulations well. Its ok when its just me but always concious of how uncomfortable it is for the wife. 

Trying to make mine closer to stock as they are so much fun to drive like that 

• 2 months later...

Glorious, my little brother had a stock 98 spec 4 door back in the mid 00s. It handled so well I’m sure the slightly shorter wheelbase will make it feel even more go-kart like. The rattles were what made him flick it on in the end, but in hindsight it deserved a thorough going over.

22 minutes ago, Willdat? said:

Glorious, my little brother had a stock 98 spec 4 door back in the mid 00s. It handled so well I’m sure the slightly shorter wheelbase will make it feel even more go-kart like. The rattles were what made him flick it on in the end, but in hindsight it deserved a thorough going over.

Negligible I would have thought, really. Heavier though!

Yeah they rattle. I have had basically the whole interior out (including dash!), and replaced all fasteners and anything broken, with something that is not broken. And it still rattles. But so do racecars, and racecars go fast. At least that's my justification.

• Like 4