Napier Swap Mate Sunday 5th May

Leebo3

Oh yep yep only a couple of weeks away.  Come check out some punishing Mustangs and Camaro as part of the 'Muscle Car Theme'

Graham Berry & Dave Chung will be there too, former head dudes of Berry and Chung fame.  Its an okish swap meet but a pretty good car show generally.

quvKUCL.jpg

But also, there is a beard comp!  Thought a few jokers here might be keen @Big Value Buddy and @Sparkle and who ever else wants to have a go/come up and play.

1YlTMfR.jpg

https://marinelandstreetrods.org.nz/

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Nominal said:

Have bought some crap on TM so will likely come up Sat/back Sun.

Oh yeah I should get hold of me mate that’s building a twin spinner atm and see what parts he has/you can have a look at his shit if you want Terry. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, flyingbrick said:

It was probably better than the puke swap meet. 

That must be grim then.

It wasn't a bad event really, the swamp meet was smallish but OK, and there were a lot of cars on display.

Not sure if this bloke was guarding the Morrie or the Jag

P1030438.JPG

4 minutes ago, Nominal said:

I'm used to retards who think I want to see there 2019 Dodge/Mustang/Camaro wallet extension at a hot rod show, but this is a new low.

P1030441.JPG

Is this legitimately in the show? Its got some kind of tuning package at least right?

2 minutes ago, tortron said:

Is this legitimately in the show? Its got some kind of tuning package at least right?

It was right in the row of British cars in the show area. Didn't look to close at what is was exactly, but assume a stocker. Probably the Audi R8 in the front there was too.