Wheels at Wanaka Easter 2019

Dustybenz

27 minutes ago, kiwi808 said:

@kyteler or bring the 7? I’m thinking of taking all 3 Mazda’s. (Trailering the FC haha)

Could do.  It could do with a good squirt on the 100octane. So I can run a few tanks through before putting in the Mine's ECU I picked up in Japan. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kyteler said:

Maybe convince @Toddy415's missus to bring her R34 for maximum 90s attack. 

This might work I installed rear camber arms a week ago, and front ones finally arrived yesterday so will install these this weekend wheel alignments booked next week the cert week after.

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, kiwi808 said:

Does anyone understand what the go is? I’m assuming cars need to be there super early on Saturday, left over night and picked up Sunday afternoon?

Definitely not clear on the website, I've read through every bit of info on there.

Seems like an oversight - I guess email info@wheelsatwanaka.co.nz

If you need a hand with shuttling or towing or whatever let me know, as I'll have a car with a towball and staying with my in-laws so plenty of time to kill...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Toddy415 said:

How many people would really want to leave their cars there overnight these days, keen to find out more info. We will just be heading up for a day trip and im sure @kyteler will be the same if it still suits him.

I'd have a single garage available if someone wanted to attend both days without leaving vehicles outside overnight.