Fiat 126p - discussion

Fr3Ak

8 hours ago, ajg193 said:

How much does that rally cost to enter?

Copy / paste from their webpage:

FREE admission for 2 people in touring.
Administrative fees apply.
The Bamako Spirit category is intended to keep the original founding spirit of the rally alive. Come in a cheap car. Come in an old car. Come in a junky car. Come in a vehicle that makes people smile.Be funny. Be creative. Be adventurous. Bring an ambulance, fire truck or similar vehicle. Be different and have a big a heart.Tell us your plan and come for free! (If additional people want to join the team they will have to pay the entry fees.Entries in this category can not be transferred. The promises that you make in your video will be checked before you get your roadbook and numbers).There is only room for 20 Spirit Category teams. A 300 Euro Spirit deposit will have to be paid which you will get back once you start the race in the vehicle which you promised in your applicatoin. Participants of Spirit category have to take part on our press conference in Budapest and also on the start ceremony. Extra persons can join your Spirit vehicle for 150 Euros.

blank.gif

ADMIN FEE: The 200 Euro admin fee is payable per vehicle.

But otherwise in the end is a lot more :D all the visas, accomodation, gas, ferries, ...

Otherwise if someone is more interested in rally:

http://www.budapestbamako.org/en/questions

Wow! Awesome. Thanks for sharing. They're is a fiat 126 floating about Nelson, used as a daily. So cute. So cool. So small- it makes my imp look huge. 

Whereabout in nz are you? . You are more then welcome to pop by our way for a cup of tea, stay the night and talk shit about little cars. We are near marahau. 

Alex

On 28/02/2019 at 18:52, yoeddynz said:

Whereabout in nz are you?

Currently in Blenheim. Definitely when we will be in your area will contact you, and will stop by. I love your car list :)

Otherwise I'm a fan of Opel, so we got something in common. Maybe I should rename my topic and show all the car's that I own before I came to NZ?

• Like 1