Oldschool Hanmer Springs - 2019

Hanmer Springs 2019  

44 members have voted

1. 1. If we run the event will you enter/attend

• Yes
    • No

Im keen.

Anyway back on topic of Hanmer.

Been talking to Blake about Hanmer who is keen to bring bikes. Slap some dual purpose tyres on ya bike and lets go exploring aye. Keen to hit Lake Tennyson and the area on the saturday

• Like 1

Sounds like a good plan for an event, wait till after Labour weekend when the molesworth station road opens, those keen could camp at Lake Tennyson/Fowlers Hut/St James Homestead/Acheron Homestead. Dip into Hanmer for hotpools and gas then back up into the hills.

• Like 3

Have hit yes. I'm only a probable to attend, but I'll enter and pay either way.

Fuck is love to be at Hanmer this year and would support it and it would be a sweet road trip to take imp on. But I can't make it as will be in Europe. 

As for other alternative events in the future etc if still love to organise an event at Karamea. Such sweet roads, such a nice location. I'd started a thread as such ages ago but it fizzled out :-( maybe for the future :-)

Anyway.. I do hope for you others that hanmer takes place because its always a great weekend!!!! 

• Like 2

Zane with the cortina will be there, as will al with the Subaru and his lady. They don’t come on here much, rely on me to tell them when stuff is on.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, governorsam said:

Zane with the cortina will be there, as will al with the Subaru and his lady. They don’t come on here much, rely on me to tell them when stuff is on.

How.bout your mate Shannon? 

14 minutes ago, RUNAMUCK said:

@datlow have I pested you yet?

yes.... no

id most likely be a no sorry might not have a job around then/ be moving to a new job 

may know closer to the time

• Sad 1