Beach Hop 2019

64valiant

So as we know beach hop is coming again this year, dates are Wednesday, 27 March and ends on Sunday, 31 March.

Who is coming along this year? What are you taking and when are you going to get there?

Image result for beach hop 2019

bonus points if you can spot me in this old photo.

ONLY 41 DAYS TO GO

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just booked in for thur and fri off, hopefully head up wed arvo. Staying round by the surf club. hopefully taking the Oldsmobile up if I get it back from the paintshop in the next 2 weeks. I'll pm with a ph number closer to the time, catch up for an ale.

• 2 weeks later...

Fizzing!

Do we want to meet up for the Friday night laps somewhere?

I'll probably hit up my usual watching point at the culdesac at the end of hunt road by the beach if anyone wants to join.

Would be neat to get a train going. Might see yas there.

• Like 1

Accomodation sorted, Chevy pickup is waiting for the cert plate to be put on, needs a wof, needs to be dynoed/it’s running on 5 cylinders and steering rack has been pulled out and needs to be sent to Auckland and be back. Gonna be close! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, _Matt said:

Accomodation sorted, Chevy pickup is waiting for the cert plate to be put on, needs a wof, needs to be dynoed/it’s running on 5 cylinders and steering rack has been pulled out and needs to be sent to Auckland and be back. Gonna be close! 

Good luck, deadlines are no fun.

/borrow a car :)

• Thanks 1

On 19/03/2019 at 20:07, _Matt said:

better be getting those ITS GOING TO BEACH HOP excuses for anyone sorting stuff on it  :grin: