Dynafari shit errday

ThePog

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, sidewaysickness said:

With all this weight added, Its going to feel slow.

Better be safe with more fuel and all of the boost

No amount of boost will compensate for my beer gut/massive cock combo.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, cletus said:

Sorry to say but I think you've done your snorkel incorrectly 

It's meant to be on the a pillar so it blocks your vision, faces your ear so all the turbo noises go directly into your brain , and you're meant to weld a laser cut logo into the end of the 4" pipe so it blocks off most of the flow  

Ah shit i forgot to pay my sub to www.fuckIamatosserbutthinkIamwinningbydoingthesameoldshitthateverycuntdoestotheirranger.co.nz

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

If you add an electric motor to that rear passenger side window you could wind it down from the comfort of your seat and listen to the doort noises as you hoon  through Wakefield at 95kph whilst stuffing a Wakefield pie into your gob and making farmer spec gang signs at Brent in his gumboots, standing next to his jacked up LN hilux with the dog box (filled with another load of dogs about to get lost) parked in the layby talking to Tracy, from the local CRT, in her cowshit covered carib. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

On 07/04/2022 at 12:01, ThePog said:

2740kg with all my tools, the crane and a full tank of diesel.

Out of interest is exactly the same weight as my work ute, D40 king cab 4wd navara with a flat deck and a half width aluminium gullwing toolbox.

Yours isnt too bad of a weight considering it has a bus motor and diffs out of a truck in it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Geophy said:

Out of interest is exactly the same weight as my work ute, D40 king cab 4wd navara with a flat deck and a half width aluminium gullwing toolbox.

Yours isnt too bad of a weight considering it has a bus motor and diffs out of a truck in it.

Yea put in that light it's not too bad really.

Also fyi, I found an accessory for the Mosa in the container the other day. It is a DC DC converter, brings the output to 220v dc. It came with the unit originally it looks like.

I don't know how that would be useful to anyone, but you are welcome to it if you want it.

PXL_20220606_034539107.thumb.jpg.5508a02c62724e413e4a300e15f9f399.jpg

1 hour ago, ThePog said:

Yea put in that light it's not too bad really.

Also fyi, I found an accessory for the Mosa in the container the other day. It is a DC DC converter, brings the output to 220v dc. It came with the unit originally it looks like.

I don't know how that would be useful to anyone, but you are welcome to it if you want it.

PXL_20220606_034539107.thumb.jpg.5508a02c62724e413e4a300e15f9f399.jpg

Yeah shit yeah thats awesome, ill PM you been thinking how much handier it would be if it could do power as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 19/08/2022 at 17:44, ThePog said:

I have been fucking around with little things, ie I purchased a synthetic rope for the winch, it's now 10kg lighter...

myIG4rt.jpeg

where is the brake on that winch ?
reason i ask is, i bought a S/H winch for Scrubby-Scud that came with new dyneema rope (un-spooled),  nearly the whole 30m melted by the time i had the drum fully spooled with it, due to internal brake heating drum

1 hour ago, smokin'joe said:

where is the brake on that winch ?
reason i ask is, i bought a S/H winch for Scrubby-Scud that came with new dyneema rope (un-spooled),  nearly the whole 30m melted by the time i had the drum fully spooled with it, due to internal brake heating drum

Yea i didnt know that this was a thing but i happened to rest my hand on it after spooling on a bit and it was warm. I unspooled it again to check it hadnt melted and it was fine, so i re did it and took my time. A bit weird. I might flick this on and buy another anyway as it probably a bit small.

1 hour ago, ThePog said:

Yea i didnt know that this was a thing but i happened to rest my hand on it after spooling on a bit and it was warm. I unspooled it again to check it hadnt melted and it was fine, so i re did it and took my time. A bit weird. I might flick this on and buy another anyway as it probably a bit small.

lucky !!
i had enough for a dogleash out my 30m that wasn't compromised !!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, fuel said:

I find with the likes of Repco or Supercheap where they ask for rego I just go find the part numbers of what I need and give them that right away, or I guess keep the rego of a "donor" handy haha

As a former veteran of this workplace that is the way forward. The average min wage pimple faced worker has no incentive to go above and beyond finding parts that don’t come up with a rego. The exception is out there but it’s not the norm unfortunately. 

Even just search the vehicle you want parts for on Trademe and steal that rego. 

• Like 1